Tuesday, December 6, 2016


I am the mother of three daughters
Who astonish me at every turn
They are smart and poised
filled with joy
and fearlessness
they amaze me
all the time
Take my breath away
with the art they create
They are writers and painters
photographers
comedians
runners
joggers
yogis
teachers
dancers
God, how they love to dance
every day people
grounded by their experiences
hard workers, such freakin' hard  workers

introspective and with extraordinary perspective
journeying forward 
committed to doing good things
acknowledging others who struggle
looking them clear in the eye
and reaching out to lift up
being kind and thoughtful
loving their lives
appreciative of the gifts that surround them to include 
love
big love
Oh my I am so proud to be
your mother
so pleased to know such lovely women
love love love holdng your hands
when we walk together.




No comments:

Post a Comment